When pressing “No” on decide page authentication is now cancelled as it supposed to be, fixes #6.
Added South migrations
you must fake initial migration if you already have working openid_provider installation.
Django 1.6 compatibility (use openid toPostArgs/decodeRequest internal serializer).
- Security enchancement: OpenID Authentication 2.0 9.2.1 was implemented, fixes #4.
- Fixed landing page view to handle redirect URL GET params correctly.
- Added OPENID_PROVIDER_SREG_DATA_CALLBACK setting for custom SREG callback functions.
- Added AX support, new OPENID_PROVIDER_AX_DATA_CALLBACK callback.
- Added Django 1.5 support.
- Added Django 1.5 custom user model support.
- CSRF enabled sites support (thx to Jannis).
- SREG support (thx to Jannis).
- Better Djangos DosAndDontsForApplicationWriters compliance.
- Added MANIFEST.in and setup.py (thx Bruno).
- Better support for multiple identities - you can select one as default (if none identity is claimed in request).
- Added checking of claimed identity ownership.
- Added documentation.
- Initial version.
Django OpenID Provider is developed by Roman Barczyński based on code from:
- simon (django code snippets)
- python-openid-2.2.4 examples/djopenid