- Security enchancement: `OpenID Authentication 2.0 9.2.1`_ was implemented, fixes #4.
- Fixed landing page view to handle redirect URL GET params correctly.
- Added OPENID_PROVIDER_SREG_DATA_CALLBACK setting for custom SREG callback
- Added AX support, new OPENID_PROVIDER_AX_DATA_CALLBACK callback.
- Added Django 1.5 support.
- Added Django 1.5 custom user model support.
- CSRF enabled sites support (thx to Jannis).
- SREG support (thx to Jannis).
- Better Djangos DosAndDontsForApplicationWriters compliance.
- Added MANIFEST.in and setup.py (thx Bruno).
- Better support for multiple identities - you can select one as default (if none identity is claimed in request).
- Added checking of claimed identity ownership.
- Added documentation.
Django OpenID Provider is developed by Roman Barczyński based on code from:
- initial setup.py and MANIFEST.in
- code cleanup (tab2spaces, PEP8),
- sreg support,
- CSRF exempt for openid_server,
- simplified host resolution,
- ability to specify OPENID_PROVIDER_STORE in settings.